About County Wide Service Company
County Wide Service Company was founded by Richard M. Neil in 1960. We are family-employee operated, and our years of service are clear in the level of quality we provide. We are state-licensed, bonded, and insured, and we have more than 30 friendly, helpful, and honest employees, several which have been with us for more than 20 years. Here at County Wide, we are dedicated to providing San Antonio and Bexar County residents with educational HVAC information that is helpful in assisting with all air conditioning and heating decision making. We have been recognized for our service quality with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Contact us today – we look forward to hearing from you and meeting all of your heating and cooling service needs!
The Services We Provide
Whether you’re in need of air conditioner service or furnace service, we do it all! We are dedicated to ensuring you have comfortable and clean indoor air all year long. The options we offer for air conditioning and furnace service San Antonio TX locals depend on are:
- Residential HVAC
- Light Commercial Air Conditioning and Heating Units
- Sale and Installation of New Residential and Light Commercial Heating and Cooling Systems
- Replacement and Zoning for Residential Duct and Ventilation Systems
- Air Balancing for Residential Duct Systems
- Heat Load Calculations and Home Analysis
- Indoor Air Quality Solutions and Products
- Installation of UV (Ultraviolet) Lights and Air Purification Units
- Blown Insulation
We look forward to assisting you with all of your HVAC service needs, whether you’re interested in seasonal maintenance, an upgrade or installation, or furnace and air conditioning repair, San Antonio locals trust the best – County Wide Service Company!
New Systems and Boosted Energy Efficiency
When you find yourself in need of heating & cooling replacement in San Antonio, trust your local Carrier Energy Expert – County Wide Service Company! As a Carrier Energy Expert, we offer the highest quality Carrier HVAC products for installation, which will improve the air quality inside your home. Part of being a Carrier Energy Expert means that we’re able to perform a Carrier® 360° on your home. A Carrier® 360° is a five step, thorough evaluation of your entire home using advanced diagnostic instruments and testing procedures recommended by ENERGY STAR and the Department of Energy. We’ll inspect, text, analyze, recommend, and provide you with a resolution and results to solve your energy efficiency issues to bring your home up to optimum standards. To learn more about upgrading your heating and cooling system or to upgrade the efficiency standards of your home, contact us today!
Furnace Repair or Replacement
When your furnace isn’t working and you’ve done all the troubleshooting possible (such as checking your thermostat, making sure the filters are clean, and checking the power), it’s time to call a San Antonio HVAC expert to repair or replace your unit. To help you decide if your furnace is worthy of a repair, consider the following:
- The age of your furnace – Furnaces 15 years and older most likely need to be replaced. If your furnace is not that old, a repair may be your best and most affordable option.
- The care your furnace has received – Do-it-yourself maintenance tasks such as cleaning the filter and getting regular tune-ups from a professional help ensure your unit will last longer and perform better. If you have skipped these steps over the years, you may have inadvertently reduced the lifespan of your furnace and it will need to be replaced.
- The efficiency of your furnace – If your heating bill is high and home comfort is low, you may have a furnace that is too large or too small for your home and a replacement will be the only option to correct this issue.